Ack!

It's October the 18th and we leave in less than a month!

Our tickets are booked, our house is a mess, and I think I might be losing my mind.

This is where we are attempting to do school. Kind of.

We move out of our house on October 27th which means we have 9 days to get MUCHO work done.  You can see from the above photo that the packing is in process but I'm not sure the word PROGRESS is an apt description of how we're doing right now. One of those "one step forward, two steps back" things.  

We do have tickets booked to fly out on November 14th.  Super exciting and crazy at the same time.  I can't believe we'll be in Togo a month from now. I know these next few weeks are going to fly by.

Please pray for us as we try to complete the long list of things that need to be done before we go.  From travel visas (which are in process) to moving in with my parents (Bless them!!), there is still a lot, a lot, a lot to be accomplished.

Okay - short post.  I need to go and get some stuff done.



Comments

  1. Nine.days. I can hardly bear it. There is a groaning in me; one in prayer for your great mission, and the other is because you are leaving...thank goodness I have the ability to suffer in silence;) "I MISS YOU ALREADY!!!"--( and THAT was out loud!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Wedding

Fufu Friday!

More Proof that God Sees