Things I Want To Do Before We Go....

Here's the beginning of a list of things I want to do before we leave....this list is just as much for me as it is for you, so I'll remember what I want to get accomplished.

1.  I want to eat a big steak.  I think there won't be big juicy steaks in Africa. 

2. I want to make a Family Time Capsule.  My grade 2 teacher did this with our class in the September of that year and we opened them in June.  It was so fun.  I think we'll weigh and measure ourselves, write down what we're most looking forward to and most afraid of, and a bunch of other silly stuff.  Then we'll open them when we get home and see how we've grown (or shrunk) and how ridiculous our pre-Africa ideals were.

Tonight, that's all I can think of.  I know there's more but I can't recall right now.  Hence the list!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wedding

Fufu Friday!

More Proof that God Sees