Ask and You Shall Receive

Last night we were invited to friends (Mark and Yvonne's) for dinner.  It was an impromptu party, planned at the last minute.  They were providing dinner and we were bringing dessert. When I walked in their home, the aroma of roasting potatoes and barbeque greeted me.

Turns out, Mark had read my previous blog post, and there was a surprise on the grill. A STEAK!  A big steak.  A steak bigger than my head....all for me!  There was steak and chicken for everyone else, but they were much much smaller.

Here's a photo of me with my steak:


Yvonne took another picture of Mark and me and the steak, but there was a strange glow around Mark.

 I'd like to think that the photo was of Mark, me, the steak and the Holy Spirit, (blessing Mark for his kindness) but I'm not sure Mark's theology could permit my idea.  Still, I'm pretty certain.

How was the steak??  Incredible delicious, juicy, and perfectly grilled.

Thank you, sweet friends! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Wedding

Fufu Friday!

More Proof that God Sees