Been Here a Week Already??

Sweet Reunion!!

It was so awesome to see all the boys!!

Yay!!  Together again...

Poor Jack is going to miss his buddy, Bullet.

This is me, in Phase 1.  Michelle was getting
all artistic with her photos!

The missionary women at Cindy's place on Thursday night.
I love these women!!

Me and Michelle -- having survived the hike to the cliffs.  Hot, sweaty and
very much ready for our PB and J lunch.

The week has gone so fast.  I packed for the first three days until I could pack no longer.  Then I joined the team in painting the perlins (the SCBC has rocked this place -- from painting hundreds of perlins to fixing the back-hoe and the tractor, it's been amazing.)

It's been so great to have the team here with us, experiencing life in Mango, going to market, visiting the missionaries, eating fufu and so many other things.  The laughs and the stories are endless and I'm so very grateful that we will have these memories with the team.  

It's bitter sweet to be here, packing up to leave.  It's kinda hard to even put into words but I do thank you for praying for us as we prepare to go.  

I know this is a short post, but we're just getting ready to head to church, then a baby naming ceremony for a Togolese worker's new born (Bawa) and then market, then lunch, then the hippo pond and finally....the pool!!!

I'll post more later when I've got some time....

Comments

  1. Greetings from Kingsville. ..sounds like a well deserved break and much needed relaxation. I love Michelle's creative photo and of course the updates for all of us praying for you back at home. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of Jack and Bullet breaks my heart. I continue to pray for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Westons from your Coldstream neighbors Randy and Jill.
    Your blog tells an incredible story of your adventures and obstacles along the way. Really nice to see photos of all the kids and how much they've grown since the last time I saw them. Looking forward to seeing all of you when you come back to Ilderton road, whenever the day comes!
    All the best,
    The Tunks's

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Wedding

More Proof that God Sees

Fufu Friday!