An Attempt at Creativity...

This is my seriously pathetic attempt at telling you something in a mysterious and cryptic manner. I'm not good at this (I think you'll agree...)

It's bad.

See if you can figure out what we're trying to tell you...





I showed the kids how the above photo looked and they decided to try their own method of getting a message across to you. (don't you love how Teddy and Jack have their part in the "seven" ~ very helpful.)

Much clearer:




Yup. 75%!

And I promise never to attempt cryptic or mysterious again. Scouts honour.

Comments

  1. I got the first picture right away. And it cracks me up that Ethan is long enough to be the arm of the 7 and his feet still hang out of the picture.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Wedding

Fufu Friday!

More Proof that God Sees