C.H.A.O.S.

I am beginning to feel, at times, a touch overwhelmed by this whole thing. Just being honest...

I feel as though scotch tape (not the dollar store kind, the good stuff) is what is holding my brain together.

The other day, I was sorting clothes:




And packing boxes that I picked up from the grocery store:



(if you can't decipher what this mess is, it's is a pile of empty boxes in our school room)


There's just a lot to do right now. Sorting, packing, selling, buying, tossing....

And that's okay. I try not to stress about it. Really.

But here's what my helpful children were doing in the backyard:




What makes boys decide to dig a hole? And not just any hole, a big hole. You can't tell from this pic, but it's BIG!

I found out however, it is not a hole.



"It's a bunker, Mom! To play war!!"


Oh goodness. I think I'll go crawl in it.

Comments

  1. A bunker - makes perfect sense to me. They need a few more connected by tunnels, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your 'overwhelmedness'. And LOVE the bunker. Jay wishes he could come and play war.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be SO BUSY, I cannot even imagine this kind of move. I love the bunker. And they can fill it up again when they are bored! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Wedding

Fufu Friday!

More Proof that God Sees